The Legend of David 1 The Legend of David 1

Not very original

I'd like to say I liked it. I usually like parodies of things I like. What put me off about it was that it was basically a copy of the beginning of the game itself. That is, there was no story quirks or real jokes that set it apart from the storyline of OOT. I mean, the ocarina of doom is different I guess, and obviously the main character, but apart from that there wasn't much more to be found.
The voice acting was decent (but more like "Legend of Pickles the Drummer") and the animation was not bad, but if you want to set it apart from other Zelda parodies you'll have to write a little more unique stuff into it.

Extreme Burgers Happy 4th Extreme Burgers Happy 4th

heheh

Adorably funny. Also, if I had a quarter for every time that happened to me, I'd have less than 5 but more than 3 quarters.

SuperJeffoMan responds:

lol, so you would have 1000 dollars right? :P Thanks for the review dude, I am glad you enjoyed it.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

WELL...

I thought it was funny and the voice acting was superb (as usual), but it was far too short to be a flash deserving more than a 4 score. You know, it's good and all, but I'm sure many flash artists are resentful that this very small movie is so successful.

Billy Genocide Billy Genocide

Very addictive!

I had a lot of fun playing this. The whole linearity of it (and I don't mean that it's a side scroller, i mean that you don't choose your own weapons) was rather discouraging, but I got by it. It was just very fun, mindless bloodshed. I did, however, dislike the alien stuff... that seemed a little lame to me. I know you need a way to explain the zombies, but come on. I just hate it when a good game is marred by a bad story. No story is better than a bad story.

Still, I played through it, and had fun doing it. So, good job!

Pickleman Begins Betatest Pickleman Begins Betatest

I GOTTED DEM ALL, NOW WHAT I DO

seriously, one of the funnier april fool's jokes i've seen.

FMX Team FMX Team

I should have liked it more

The fatal flaw, for me at least, was the combo system. If you could do it right, you got way more points, but I think the problem was that it clearly wouldnt register a combo if you did the trick before the backflip. If the backflip registered before the trick was finished, it was a combo, but if not, too bad. I guess there's just better motorcycle games out than this. I did appreciate the effort it took to implement the trick system at all. I also found that i would have liked to see ragdoll falls instead of ones where its pre-animated and never different. If I may be a broken record for a second, i also thought the physics left alot to be desired. All in all, a good effort, I voted 3.

-__--__--_numa numa _--__--__- -__--__--_numa numa _--__--__-

ehhhh

Well you certainly did put effort into it, but I can't give you a good score because... well, you didn't necessarily write the song, now did you? 2/10 for effort, -8/10 for originality.

Alexman159 responds:

What?!? I didn't claim i wrote it i just put it together form the already written notes. Do you do this too all of the video game songs too?

Byte Sizer Byte Sizer

it's pretty good

I thought that the melody was pretty catchy, but I want to say that if you threw something new in or changed up the melody once or twice, that would make it much more listen-able. And like the other reviewer said, I'm not really into the whole "wait 4 steps and then add something new" thing.

Essentially, I would like it more if it wasn't the same thing over and over.

Watch it all fly by Watch it all fly by

what?

This is, like, all the funk loops from acoustica mixcraft, all plopped into one song. At least add something you made on your own.

One... Two. Three! One... Two. Three!

the third face is what makes it for me. a mix of pain, embarrassment, confusion, sadness; like a first sexual encounter, except it's a watermelon coming out of a cat's anus

Polar Snow Polar Snow